Thursday 28 November 2013

Sweet Alannah - inspirational post for Whimsy Digistamps

Good morning all

Its Judith here with today's inspirational post for the 
Whimsy Stamps digi team

I have a card that I made using the cute 
Alannah from Stampart Design by Kathryne available here


She's such a pretty little cutie and I really enjoyed colouring her.
She comes as a two part set 
this is the first image
Alannah
and the second is available as a bonus file set out like this
As you can see I chose to use the bonus file so I could sit her in a corner of my card and use the little birdie and sentiment separately

You can pop on over to my blog- whatididbyjudithhall.blogspot.com 
for more details on how I made this card
You'll be very welcome!

Judith Hall xx
Whimsy Stamps Digi DT member 

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

ooooo so beautiful is this image xx

Lucy Patrick said...

I've already got her, she's absolutely gorgeous and such fun to colour, I am about to create a card with her very soon and can't wait! XOX Lucy

Lucy Patrick said...

I forgot to mention the other day I absolutely love how you coloured her with blonde hair and the pale clothing, she looks beautiful and so does your card. I've finished mine using Alannah now and about to enter it into your challenge. XOX Lucy